1 lb. lean ground beef
1/2 cup Yoshida’s Hawaiian Sweet & Sour Bottle Sauce
1 Tbsp. minced onion
2 Tbsp. brown sugar
1 can 8oz. of refrigerated biscuits
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Brown ground beef over medium heat. Drain fat.
2. Add Hawaiian Sweet & sour sauce, minced onion and brown sugar. Set aside.
3. Separate dough into twelve biscuits. Place one biscuit in each of the 12 ungreased muffin cups, pressing dough up sides to edge of cup.
4. Spoon meat mixture in cups.
5. Sprinkle with cheese.
6. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes until golden brown and biscuits are done